I’m probably dooming myself at this point, but I’ve completed a layout for the v4 PCB. The v4 has some new features to make the controller more universal, and some things to make it easier to incorporate in a project.
- Onboard DC Power jack (center negative)
- 8-pin MIDI Out jack, with AxeFX phantom power capability
- LED driver chip, allows 8 LEDs in addition to standard I/O
- 8 analog inputs, separate from the LED circuit
- 8 digital pins, each configurable as either input or output. Continue reading
I bought an iPad a few weeks ago, and I’ve been using GarageBand on it to demo song ideas when I’m not around my normal home studio setup. It’s a neat program but I was getting a little tired of using the “Smart Guitar” and “Smart Bass.” I wanted to record some actual audio to the thing and to that end I bought an audio interface for the iPad. Continue reading
We have some older model DMC PCB’s as well as a prototype DMC-2 foot controller available for sale. Continue reading
Some new developments with the DMC firmware and hardware.
First, due to some customer comments, we have added another mode to the current DMC-6 firmware. Continue reading